This Month Only - $25 Rebate on True Start Batteries
Free Installation with Every Battery Purchase!
- Your engine turns over slowly - When you start your car or truck, if you notice it is cranking slowly or that the engine sounds differently, it could be the sign of a bad battery.
- Your battery is swollen - If your battery looks swollen or bloated, it could be time to replace it. Over time, excessive heat will cause the battery to expand. This decreases the effectiveness and cranking power of the battery.
- Your battery is leaking - If you notice any sign of acid corrosion around the battery terminals, you should get your battery checked immediately. Over the course of time, the acid within the battery can seep out which will lower the starting power of the battery.
- Your battery light has come on
- If your battery light has come on, have it checked by Marion Toyota
immediately. The light usually indicates a problem with either the
battery or the entire charging system. Do not ignore this important
sign. We offer free battery testing and our certified technicians can
diagnose the issue and resolve it quickly for you.
You've probably seen battery ads touting the benefits of expanded warranties and high cold cranking amps (CCAs). Often, these features are mistakenly equated with superior quality. What you may not know, is that high CCAs can mean minimal reserve capacity (RC), which can negatively affect battery performance and longevity. TrueStart and True2 batteries provide the right combination of CCAs and RC approved by the Toyota engineers who designed your vehicle.
Marion Toyota Car Repair & Service-
Marion Toyota Auto Service Center
Marion Toyota has a state-of-the-art
service center with the latest tools and technologies to repair your
vehicle. To schedule Toyota car repair in
Marion, you can now schedule your service appointment online. Whether you need a oil change express lube service, tires, brakes, an alignment, batteries, tune up or major
Toyota repair you can trust the quality of service you'll receive at the